From all the new TAGUS CLUBS (on SL, of course) which is my favorite?

sexta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2007

TAGUS "HAPPY HOUR" WITH DJ AFRODITE





HI friends!!!

Couldn't help showing here some of I photos I took yesterday! Thanks all for coming...

What was supposed to be one hour music requestd turned to last till 4 am lisbon time ;) (yes... almost 6 hours of music ;)!)..so don't be surprided if today I'm not that fresh as I wanted!

Tonight, besides my requests time, one more surprise : the Soundcheck of another of Tagus friend... Like our friend DJ Starbock once did, Nunos also wants to start his SL DJ steps here at Tagus!

So feel free to come tonight and/or comment on this post if you liked our yesterday party ;)

Best kisses
Your friend,
Afro

(dont be shy...tb podem comentar em português ;))

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Loved it!!!

:)